Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the corporate office. Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and route incoming calls to the appropriate entity.
- Greet and sign-in visitors.
- Assist Accounts Payable with related functions and research.
- Set-up and input new part numbers into inventory system.
- Mail out vendor checks weekly.
- Assist accounting with tax correspondence, filing, report retention, timeclock reporting, and credit card reconciliation.
- Monitor office supplies and order as needed.
- Review monthly recurring utility billings and professional services.
- Assist the management with general and necessary tasks on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Multi-task in a moderate paced environment.
- Proficient with telephone and business communications.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles, invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preferably bilingual (English, Spanish), but not a must.
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, highly organized, proficient typing skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years customer service/sales support experience, preferably in related industry.
- None required