At DataSpan, we offer customized technology solutions for a wide variety of businesses. Our product line of Managed Print Services (MPS) creates a printing monitor service that is perfect for your company and the environment.
What Are Managed Print Services?
A Managed Print Service monitors your company’s document output, including printers, copiers and faxes. Managed Print Services assess everything from the hardware to the parts and supplies needed and tracks general usage of the devices and any problems that may occur. With this data, you can automate supply shipments and tackle any technical issues before they become major problems.
When you partner with us for your MPS, we will manage your equipment and optimize your environment. We also provide ongoing support and maintenance of your systems.
The Ins and Outs of MPS
With MPS services, you will receive:
- Usage reports
- Hardware replacement
- Cost control
- Printer replacement
- Automatic toner shipment
- Remote and on-site service
- Measurements of paper consumption
- And more
Our technology allows us to track everything about the state of your devices so we can use the data to make your printing environment as efficient as possible.
Are MPS Managed Print Services Right for You?
If your company relies on printing and has a large print environment, MPS can be a great way to enhance your business operations. Almost 90% of companies do not track printing costs, which can be anywhere from 5-15% of your total budget. Printing issues also account for 15% of IT workers’ time.
With everything you need to manage day-to-day, it’s understandable that printing efficiency sometimes falls by the wayside. When you partner with us for your MPS, we will take care of these things for you to make your printing processes as smooth as possible.
Benefits of Implementing MPS
When you implement managed print solutions, you’ll see the following benefits:
- Need analysis: As a MPS provider, we can analyze fleets of all sizes to assess how to consolidate and streamline processes.
- Printer consolidation: One of the first things we’ll look to consolidate is your printers. Many companies have more printers than they need, which results in extra costs. We’ll help determine what’s necessary and what we can remove. We’ll also strategically place printers for easy accessibility.
- Automated delivery: Our monitoring system will detect when your toner is low and can automatically ship refills.
- Cost savings: By cutting down on unnecessary machinery and consolidating your printing services, your company will save money and no longer deal with unexpected printing costs.
- Time savings: We monitor your printing systems, so you don’t have to, and your employees can focus on the work they need to do without worrying about the state of the printers or copiers they rely on.
- Environmentally friendly: By measuring your paper consumption, we can help identify where waste is occurring so you can reduce your paper footprint.
- Real-time tracking: You can access all the data we collect from your computer or mobile device so you can check on the status of supplies and parts and make any necessary requests.
Contact us today to get started with our MPS services!